Monday 23 March 2009

April is RIM Month: Promote RIM Within Your Organisation!




















Managing records and information is an essential element to the competitiveness and accountability of an organization. Too often, RIM professionals are the unsung heroes of the organization. It’s time to promote the value of RIM!


Click here for more: http://www.arma.org/rim/promotion/index.cfm#logos

Records@Work Pamphlet
They're brief, easy-to-read, and specifically targeted to non-records management staff. This is the brochure series that will have everyone in your organization reading and learning about the value of solid records and information management. Records@Work brochures cover basic RIM topics that every employee in your organization needs. These are great for orientation packets and training. Choose from four titles (click on the link below to view a sample of the brochure).

What Is a Record?
What Do I Do with All This e-Mail?
What Do I Do with All of My Old Records?
How Should I Pack Records for Storage?
What Information Do I need to Keep Secure?
What Do I Do with All This Paper
What Is a Records Center
What Are Vital Records?




No comments: